Terms and Services
Last revised on Feb 2, 2017 We have no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website.
Welcome to Teassential's webpage! Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully in order to ensure that you agree with our terms. By accessing and/or using this webpage you agree to be bound by the following terms. If you do not agree with all the terms described, please do not use this webpage. Please review this agreement, as the terms of this Agreement may be modified at Teassential's discretion, we hold no obligation to notify you prior to making any changes. We advise that you check this page every so often in order to review any changes that we may have made. Your continued use of this webpage shall constitute your consent to any of the changes made.
This webpage is operated by Teassential. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Teassential. Teassential offers this wepage, all the information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance of all terms and conditions stated here.
- By visiting our site and/or purchasing any item from us, you engage in our “Service” and you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to everyone who uses this site, including and without limitation to users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you confirm that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to also use this site.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- By using this webpage: You acknowledge and warrant that any information you may post, or transmit to this webpage does not:
- Infringe on your rights or on a third party’s rights.
- Constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability. You acknowledge and warrant that you will not knowingly post, transmit or submit any information that will cause damage to either the webpage or to any other user.
A breach or violation of any of the listed Terms will then result in the termination of your Services. Teasential reserves the right to terminate your Service at any time. Teassential is not required to give you advance notice or explanation for the termination.
Your Customer Account is your responsibility:
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your customer account on this webpage.
- Should any charges or damages occur due to your not taking reasonable care of your customer account and/or password, you agree that you will be held solely responsible.
- You understand that the content you submit through this webpage (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve:
- transmissions over various network connections
- changes to content in order to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Teassential is not responsible if the information provided on this site is either inaccurate or incomplete. The purpose of the information we provide on this webpage should not be relied upon and should not be used for making decisions without first consulting a more complete and accurate source of information. Any decisions you make based on the material provided on this webpage is done at your own risk.
This webpage may also contain links to other webpages that are operated by third parties. Teassential is not responsible for, and expressly excludes all liability with relation to these linked webpages. You understand that your use of these links and/or information is to be accessed at your own risk.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- Teassential reserves the right to modify or discontinue any of the Services provided on this webpage without notice at any time.
- We are not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- In addition, we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products. But we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of the product's colour will be accurate.
- There may be information on our site or in the Service that contains errors/inaccuracies/omissions. We reserve the right to correct and/or update information/Service that contains errors/inaccuracies/omission.
- This includes canceling any orders if any information is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Copyrights and Trademarks
- All materials displayed or material that is accessible through this website are owned by Teassential and third party content suppliers, and are protected under the applicable copyright and trademark laws of Canada and elsewhere. You may access this website for your personal, non-commercial use.
Orders and Payment
- When an order is submitted on this webpage, this order shall be considered as an offer to Teassential. Teassential reserves the right to refuse your order at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to:
- If the products are incorrectly described or priced on the webpage
- The availability of the products
- You agree not to resell any products purchased under this Agreement.
- The third party credit card service provider must approve all purchases made through the use of a credit card.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
- We may, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
- This may apply to orders placed by the same customer account, credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- If your order is cancelled or refused, you will receive an email confirmation. Additionally, if your order is refused or cancelled following payment, Teassential will reimburse you for the full amount paid.
Please note that all discounted items are final sale.
Teassential will ship based on the method you select from the available options during checkout.
- Shipping charges will be listed when you make your purchase from this webpage. You are responsible for all federal and provincial shipping related taxes.
- The estimated time of the arrival of your products should be considered as an estimate, Teassential will not be responsible for any damages that may occur due to delays in shipping.
- Teassential uses a third party shipping service provider. Therefore, Teassential will not be liable for any loss, damages or expense caused by shipping. The risk of loss and/or damage of the products will pass to you when the product that you have purchased is transferred to the third party shipping service provider.
Submissions to webpage
If certain specific submissions/comments/information/suggestions are sent to us, with or without a request from us, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish and otherwise use in any submissions/comments/information/suggestions that you forward to us. We are under no obligation:
- To pay compensation for any submissions/comments/information/suggestions
- To maintain any submissions/comments/information/suggestions confidential
- To respond to any submissions/comments/information/suggestions
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine are unlawful, offensive, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
If any of our products do not meet your expectations, please contact us and let us know. You may contact us at email@example.com. Please include in your message a description of the reason for the return, your order number and name. We will gladly exchange or refund your purchase within fourteen (14) days of your purchase.
Note: refunds will only be issued to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase.
Limitation of Liability
You waive all remedies, guarantees, warranties or liabilities that may arise from the law or otherwise. In no event will Teassential, it's officers, owners, directors, employees or agents be liable to you for any damages. Caused, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise. Teassential, it's officers, owners, directors, employees or agents will not be liable for any computer damages/loss of data, business interruption or lost profit. Teassential excludes all liability with respect to the transmission of viruses or bugs. The stated limitations will apply even if Teassential, it's officers, owners, directors, employees or agents were informed of the possible occurence of the above mentioned damages. Teassential's maximum liability will not exceed the amount paid by you for the product or service given.
This limitation is an essential element of the agreement between Teassential and you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Teassential its officers, owners, directors, employees or agents from any action arising from your misuse of this website, the breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
To the fullest extent possible under the law, your use of this webpage is done at your own risk, and hereby Teassential disclaims any representations or warranties with regard to this webpage and products you purchase from Teassential.
This webpage, any use of this webpage and any dispute relating to the products purchased therein shall be governed and construed by the laws applicable to the Province of British Columbia, Canada. Both Teassential and you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Province of British Columbia, Canada.